Hull Chimney Services offers chimney relining at competitive prices.
This can be necessary where:
- There is leakage between flues (smoke from one appliance exits from more than one pot);
- There is leakage from the flue into the dwelling (eg between floors, in the loftspace, or from the chimney breast);
- The flue is too large for the appliance to be fitted (eg where a stove is to be fitted to a large inglenook).
There are several chimney lining systems available:
- Stainless steel twin-walled flexible liners;
- Clay sectional liners;
- Thermocrete/ceramic lining systems.
We are happy to advise on the suitability for your particular needs.